Whether it’s a 5k or a Half Marathon, the Best Damn Race in Orlando has the distance for you! I know it’s H-O-T outside, and you may not be running outside much, but it’s time to start planning!
Are you sticking to your fitness goals? It may be hot outside, but that doesn’t mean we can stop exercising. In fact, check out these 15 Tips on Keeping Your Fitness Goals.
I know that the entry fees for races can get costly, so it’s hard for me to justify it sometimes! That’s why I love the Best Damn Race. The fees are affordable and the bling is awesome!
Plus, I have a discount code that I can share that will save you $5 off any race! Stay in shape and save money – sounds like a win-win to me!
I know I mentioned Race Bling – this is what you get:
- Every race entry includes a race shirt, finisher medal, bib, goodie bag, free food, free beer, free massage (based on volunteers availability at expo).
When is the race?
- March 3rd, 2018
What races will there be?
- 5k and 10k Challenges
- Half Marathon
What time is the race?
- Races start as early as 6:45 for the 5k and 10k and Challenges and as late as 9:00 a.m. for the 5k.
Where is the race?
- 407 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801
How do you register?
What are the other Best Damn Races?
- January 13th, 2018 – Jacksonville, FL
- February 3rd, 2018 – Safety Harbor, FL –I’m doing the Half Marathon here – will I see you there?!
- March 3rd, 2018 – Orlando, FL
- March 25th, 2018 – New Orleans, LA
You can use Discount Code HAVEFUN to save $5 on ANY Best Damn Race!
Have you done a Half Marathon before? It is something you are working towards?
Have fun saving with this Best Damn Race Orlando Coupon Code for 2018!