Have you ever heard of Zendoodles?
Nothing wrong with infusing a little relaxation into this sugar-filled holiday in the form of Zendoodle easter egg coloring pages!
The great thing about these pages is that kids (and adults) of all ages can enjoy this activity. You can use our pre-designed Zendoodle easter egg coloring page and go hog-wild, coloring and decorating them with whatever is in your craft arsenal. Download here.
Blank Easter Egg Printable
- Use card stock or heavy paper with extra paper underneath so marker doesn’t go through
- Divide Easter egg into several quadrants using swooping lines. Use a pencil lightly and it can be erased at the end.
- Doodle different patterns into each quadrant. Start with a pencil if you want but draw very lightly.
- Use two sizes of black marker (ie. Sharpie Fine Point and Sharpie Extra Fine Point) for the final doodles.
- Each time you make a new shape, let that shape be doodled into. (A big polka dot is really a circle that can be filled with its own doodles.)
- Try to vary texture, size, and value of the doodles. (Ie. If one shape is fairly light and has a lot of white space, the shape next to it can have more concentrated doodles or darker doodles.)
- Let the ink dry for at least 5 minutes before erasing pencil lines.
Download Easter Egg Coloring Pages
Bonus points for simultaneous doodling and jelly bean consumption.