Check out this perfect Easter Memory Game Printable!
Between the easter egg hunts and sugar around every corner we think moms everywhere will appreciate a little bit of quiet time with this adorable easter activity.
- Download Printable pdf
- Open in Acrobat Reader
- In print settings, choose “print on both sides of paper.” Both possibilities for flip along short or long side work for this document.
- If you don’t have an option to print on both sides, your printer is probably not made to do that. Print page 1 only and make 2 copies.
- Make 2 copies so you have 2 of each card
- Cut along edges of each square.
- To play: set cards up in rows and columns back side up. Each player takes a turn to flip 2 cards. If they match, the player keeps the cards and gets to go one more time. Return unmatched cards to original position. Player with the most cards at the end wins.
- For younger players, don’t put all the cards out at once. Choose 6, 8, or 10 sets of matches to begin.
- 20 sets of matches included.