The combination of the steak sauce, chili sauce and grape jelly sounds weird. But I promise it is soooo delicious. This is a perfect party food. Turn the slow cooker to warm and stick some toothpicks nearby and you’re ready to go!
1 (3 lb) bag frozen meatballs
1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
1 (10 oz) jar grape jelly
1 cup A1 steak sauce
- Dump the bag of meatballs into the slow cooker
- In a small bowl mix the chili sauce, grape jelly and steak sauce.
- Pour sauce on top of meatballs.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
- Serve an an appetizer or as the entree.