But in case I’m not, I wanted to share it with you!
It will change your life. Well, maybe not your life, but definitely your Easter!
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- Simply take a muffin tin (regular size or mini) and fill with as many eggs as you want. This is a great way to make eggs in bulk!
- Pop the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven.
- Use tongs to place the eggs in a huge bowl of water with lots of ice cubes in it.
- Let the eggs cool completely in the water for about 10 minutes, if all the ice melts add more.
- Remove the eggs, dry off a bit.
- Now you can peel and eat or dye them or whatever!
Peeling the eggs seems to be easier when I use this method. In addition, peeling the eggs right after they’re done cooling is easiest.
Happy Easter Everyone!
p.s. If you’re looking for a recipe that uses hard boiled eggs this Avocado Deviled Egg recipe is to dye for….ha ha get it? Dye for? I kill myself.