Because Prepared Meals means someone has saved me a lot of time and effort by planning out a meal and making it too! No one makes a prepared meal better than Harmons, and they’re definitely not what you’d “normally” expect.
Last week, a group of Utah foodies were invited to tour the beautiful Harmons City Creek in downtown Salt Lake City. I think it’s pretty safe to say Bob and Randy Harmon have a new fan club.
Each department is a story in itself. We sampled, we listened and we were tutored in the business of how to ensure high-quality food using the best ingredients (including many Utah Local) that also happen to be healthy and certified organic. Yes, it can be done.
The people at Harmons totally understand me – a mom who wants to feed her family yummy food, made with natural ingredients, but who doesn’t want to spend half her day in the kitchen.
Harmons has so many ways to answer that age-old question, “What’s for dinner?”
Roasted Turkey or Prime Rib Dinner with Cranberry Chutney and Stuffing, including bread and pie. Check that holiday meal off your list!
Don’t forget your fresh produce…so beautifully arranged and cared for – a nod to the company’s beginnings as a produce purveyor
And hand-trimmed meats with recipe-ready chicken or mushroom-stuffed burger patties
It’s all sooo beautiful and amazing!
Whether you let Harmons plan your entire meal or just pieces, you get to take home some peace of mind knowing that dinner is ready.
Harmons isn’t just a grocery store. Think of it as
- Your favorite restaurant with an endless take-out menu
- Your mecca for friendly help from people who love food more than you
- A year-round farmers’ market
- Having a best friend who knows a lot about gourmet and organic
- Your royal food sampler to save you from eating anything not worthy of your taste buds
- Your partner in good health with a dietician on hand to help
- Your favorite behind-the-scenes caterer to make you shine at your next event
- Your personal, portable chef
Still not sure where to start?