I love to collaborate with other homeschool moms. They’re full of the very best ideas and I gain such insight and reassurance from their wisdom.
So, when I was offered the opportunity to collaborate on The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas (Volume 2), I jumped at the chance.
Collaborate with moms whose ideas have helped shape and develop my homeschooling efforts? Collaborate with moms who inspire and challenge me to do better each day? YES, PLEASE!
Let me tell you a little bit more about it.
10 Reasons Why You Need the Big Book of Homeschool Ideas – Volume 2
- There are 58 different topics in volume two. (Check out my chapter on fitness in homeschooling!) That means there are 58 opportunities to get support, encouragement, and ideas from real homeschool moms.
- 38 homeschooling veterans contributed to it and shared their wisdom. There’s nothing better than learning from other moms!
- It’s broken down into amazingly easy to read, bite-size chunks which are perfect for those 5-10 minutes when you get to do some reading.
- It covers everything from toddlers to teens. So no matter what stage of homeschooling you’re in, there’s a chapter that will inspire and educate you.
- It’s written by homeschool moms who have been-there and done-that. Why re-create the wheel if you don’t have to?!
- It includes ideas for dads and grandparents too. Moms aren’t the only ones who are part of the homeschool equation!
- There are ideas for city-dwellers who are homeschooling too!
- High-school credit questions? Not sure what to do about diplomas and graduation requirements? No problem! These moms have answers!
- Kids with special needs? There are ideas for helping them succeed.
- Need comfort in knowing that you’re not alone? This is the book for you.
This article contains affiliate links.
The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas
Ready to get your copy? You can purchase it from Amazon for less than $5! It's the perfect addition to your homeschool-inspiration library!
More Homeschool Resources
You might also like these Homeschool Resource Books:
- Home Learning Year by Yearby Rebecca Rupp
- The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas Volume 1by iHomeschool Network
- The Homeschooling Housewife: Juggling it all, one priority at a timeby Amber Fox