Grinch food ideas are so much fun! Not only are they festive, they tend to be absolutely delicious. This Grinch-inspired celery snack is healthy, kid-tested, and mom-approved!
This article contains affiliate links.
Grinch Food - Grinch Celery
Grinch Food Ingredients
How to Make Grinch Celery
- Cut celery into 2-3 inch pieces. Save some of the celery leaves for the hair.
- Spread the guacamole on each piece of celery and insert a celery leaf on the top.
- With the black food writer pen, draw eyeballs on the yellow candy and place 2 eyes on each piece of celery.
- Then, with the black decorating gel, draw on eyebrows, nose, and a mouth.
- Enjoy this fun, healthy snack!