Whether you call it soccer or football, all we know is that these cookie pops make watching the game a whole more fun! When my daughter was having Field Day, these soccer cookie pops were perfect to take along as a snack for the kids.
Although they look like they'd be complicated, they're actually really easy to make! My daughter and her friends made some for their lemonade stand last weekend too. Here's how!
This post contains affiliate links.
No-Bake Soccer Cookie Pops
- Oreo cookies
- 2 cups white candy melts
- 1 cup brown or black candy melts
- Lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag
Soccer Oreo Pop Directions:
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Heat your white candy melts in a small bowl on 50% power in the microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Open each Oreo, dip the end of each lollipop stick heavily into the melted white chocolate and press your stick carefully into the white filling. This makes the stick "stick" better inside the cookie.
- Scoop a little extra melted candy melts onto the center and press the cookies together
- Allow the chocolate to harden then hold the stick and dip the Oreo into the melted chocolate, letting any excess drip off.
- Roll the outside edges in your candy grass.
- Place the Oreo pops onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet and transfer the sheet to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Heat your brown or black candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the bottom.
- Use the melted brown candy decorating bag to draw the soccer hexagons and lines on, let harden for about 10 minutes.
Keep in mind that it might take a try or two to get the soccer drawing right. We actually drew it out on paper a few times just to get some practice and the flow of it down. It made it go a lot smoother!