All you need to create the perfect little ladybug clip clothespin craft is some construction paper, glue, markers and scissors. Here's how we did it!
Ladybug Clothespin Craft for Kids
Ages: 4+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 15 minutes
- Child scissors
- Red construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Cut a half-circle shape out of the red construction paper for the ladybug's body.
- Color black dots on the half circle.
- Glue the body to the clothespin.
- Cut a small head out of black construction paper and glue it to the ladybug's body on the clothespin.
- Let it dry completely before using.
OPTIONAL: Add a magnet to the back of the clothespin to create a refrigerator magnet!