One recipe you have to try is this Pumpkin Bars recipe. It has the flavor of pumpkin with the consistency of a cake. It’s the perfect sweet treat!
One thing that is different about this recipe than a traditional cake is that it takes longer to bake. And you want to make sure it’s cooked all the way through.
Here’s the full recipe;
- 1 can Pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (12 oz)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 package Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Butter, melted
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, & pumpkin pie spice until smooth
- Pour into a lined baking dish (13×9)
- Sprinkle with the cake mix and drizzle with the melted butter
- Bake for 1 hour to 1:10 or until the center comes out clean with a toothpick
- Let cool
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream
You can also serve this warm with a little vanilla ice cream! Yum!