STEPS FOR SOCK MOPPING WITH YOUR KIDS:
- Remove the table from the room (Okay, you don’t have to do this part, but it will give you more room to slip and slide!)
- Sweep the floors… then sweep them again. (You could even use dry socks for this!)
- Fill a shallow pan with soapy water.
- Put on some of tall socks. We picked ours up at the dollar store specifically for this, but you could just use old socks instead.
- …and have fun stomping and sliding!
My oldest daughter was great at spot scrubbing the floor with her feet. While my youngest liked splashing and making a mess. Both ways are a fun way to clean!
Rachel is the founder of the blog, One Crazy House. She is the co-author of 101 Kids Activities that are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! and The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband and six children.