And nobody can be more excited than my kids – so we are celebrating with a My Little Pony: The Movie-inspired cookie cake!
Friendship is magic! Join the littlest ponies on a BIG screen adventure and plan a movie date with your kids and their very best friends. Then celebrate with a Pony Party after the movie. We’re supplying the cookie cake recipe. Don’t forget the lemonade and a few pony activities to keep them talking about the movie.
We’ve created this My Little Pony: The Movie activity mat for you to download for free to keep the kids busy while you cut the cake!
ABOUT MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE!
A dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship to save their home.
The film has an all-star voice cast including Emily Blunt, Kristin Chenoweth, Liev Schreiber, Michael Peña, Sia, Taye Diggs, Uzo Aduba and Zoe Saldana. The movie features original music and songs performed by Sia, Diggs, Saldana, Chenoweth and Blunt.
MAKE THE COOKIE CAKE
You can’t have a party without cake… and we love cookie cake!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an ungreased 12 inch cake or pizza pan, break up 2 tubes (or 1 large tub) of cookie dough and press it into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Cool completely before decorating (or your frosting will melt!) with icing, colored sugar, and candy sprinkles.
- Cut into wedges and serve!