I know it looks hard, but it’s SUPER easy!
SO, HOW CAN YOU HAVE THESE AWESOME BACK TO SCHOOL NAILS?
To get notebook paper back to school nails, you just need to use permanent markers! (I used these.) Basically you paint your nails white, and then draw on the rest.
- Paint your nails white. (I recommend OPI Alpine Snow because it covers really well.)
- Let them dry. I am talking for a while. If they are sticky at all, then the markers won’t work. I usually paint my daughter’s nails white and let her wear them like that for a day or so then add the design to make her manicure last longer.
- Use Bic Mark-It permanent markers in blue to draw in the notebook paper lines.
- Use the pink marker to draw in the margin line.
- Doodle your favorite doodles on with a black marker.
- Finish up with a fast drying top coat to seal in the drawings!
Your nails will totally be awesome and amazing for back to school! I just love the way these look, and they’re super simple to do!
Just remember to use the fast drying top coat or your design will fade quite a bit.