At your family reunion, how is your flock going to shout to the world that you are all one, big, happy family? By wearing matching t-shirts, of course!
Matching t-shirts, hats, or beverage koozies is a great way to show that you are together, and to always have something to remember the reunion by, but is a bit pointless without family reunion slogans printed on them! Does your family have a silly slogan that suits them? If so, perfect; put it in print! If not, and you need some ideas for family reunion slogans, read on.
Not only is a slogan necessary for family reunion paraphernalia, but it is great to use on the invitations and welcome letters as well!
- If there is children to be attending the reunion, keep it clean because they’ll be using or wearing whatever it is printed on, too!
- Don’t be afraid to use some humor! This reunion is meant to be a fun time for all.
- Make sure the slogan is all-inclusive. In other words, make sure it is about everybody and not just your immediate family members!
- Use indicators of family name, number of generations, year family started, where everyone is from, and so on. This is all about your family, after all!
Here is a list of 30 great example family reunion slogans:
- Crazy is our maiden name!
- Blessed to be related to these crazies!
- This is my (insert number for each person) family reunion. (The older the age, the darker the shirt.)
- You can’t break this chain!
- Making memories, breaking the distance.
- Grown up, but not apart!
- New leaves, stronger roots!
- One reunion, many paths: Psychopaths, sociopaths, and more psychopaths.
- From the tree fell the fruit, we are a hoot!
- Putting the “fun” in dysfunctional since (insert year for each person)!
- Back to our roots!
- I’m with (insert family last name).
- I am not related to these crazies that I’m related to.
- Watch out, here comes the (insert last name) family!
- You can’t choose your family!
- We are like a Payday candy bar: Just a few nuts sticking together!
- Here we go again!
- We are the people our mom warned us about.
- Eat, drink and be (insert last name)!
- Reunion survivor!
- It’s a (insert last name) thing!
- (Insert last name) family circus!
- Who put the Miracle-Gro on the (insert last name) family?!
- We’re just getting started!
- Buy me a beer, my family is here!
Once you decide on a good family reunion slogan to be printed on shirts and everything, come up with a good logo to go along with it! Make it silly but personal to your family; make it fun!
Family reunions are meant to be a good time, a time to relax, a time for fun and humor, so try to make the slogan a funny one, something that even passersby will remember! After all, you only have a reunion once in a while!