By CraftBits (Shellie Wilson)
- Completely unwind the yarn into a 2-3 ft loop – I used a back of a chair.
- Cinch off one end of the loop
- Cut the other end where the loops are – try to cut them as even as possible
- Place the ball under the cinched end and spread the yarn ove the ball as evenly as you can
- Cinch under the ball to make the neck – by now you should have a bunch of single strands of yarn hanging from the neck
- Divide the strands into 8 sections for the legs
- Braid each section and cinch the ends with ribbon
- You should have 8 braids hanging from the neck
- Now you can put on the face pieces
- Enjoy the fruits of your fun labor!