by craftbits (shellie wilson)
What you need
beading needle and thread
This glittery, glamorous hair accessory will wow everyone. They’ll all be bugging you to make them one!
- Cut out two(2) flower shapes from the foam.
- Follow the template below, take one flower shape and sew on the sequin or beads in the middle first.
- Sew on the beads around the rim of the petals next. You can sew about three beads on at a time.
- Sew on the sequins. Start in the middle and overlap them slightly and evenly space them all the way to the end of the petal.
- Pierce two tiny holes (about 2 cm apart) in the second flower foam shape, insert a bobbi-pin through them.
- Hot glue the flower shapes together so that one side is the beads and sequins and the other is the bobbi-pin. Let it cool and then you can wear it!
This project was contributed Eleanor Partridge from Stylish Crafts