by craftbits (shellie wilson)
What you need
Burlap, Sewing Machine, Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush, pom poms, hot glue
- Cut a 60″x8″ strip of burlap (You may need to sew smaller strips together to get this length).
- Sew a zigzag seam around all 4 edges to prevent the burlap from fraying.
- Use a bunny template and trace bunnies on to your burlap, spacing them equally. I free handed this bunny on a piece of paper, but I recommend searching online for a bunny silhouette to print out and use as a pattern.
- Fill your bunnies in with pastel Easter colors of acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Use hot glue and glue pom poms onto the bunnies bottoms for little tails.
All done! Happy Easter!
Have You Seen These Ideas?