by craftbits (shellie wilson)
All you need is some pebbles, pens, and mod-podge!
What you need
Patterned Paper Scraps, Glass Flat Backed Pebbles, Pen, White Paper, Eye Pins, Wire Trimmers, Steel Wire, Glue Stick, Mod Podge, E6000.
- Write out the names of your plants onto white paper. Cut them out and adhere them onto your patterned paper.
- Brush Mod Podge onto the back of your glass pebbles and place them down over your plant names.
- Cut 15″ (Or longer depending on how tall you want your stakes.) pieces of wire. Use a pair of pliers to bend the ends as shown.
- After your glue has dried, trim away the extra patterned paper from around your glass pebbles.
- Use E6000 or other strong adhesive to adhere an eye pin onto the back of your glass pebble. Let those dry.
- Place your stakes into the ground around your plants and hook your glass pebble markers onto the stakes.
How did yours turn out?
Have You Seen These Ideas?