Dad jokes are they're a credo. Dads (and non-dads) should never be ashamed of dad jokes. But what makes a fantastic dad joke? Further, what makes the best father joke? Here's one thing we know for sure if a one-liner that is completely punny and absurd doesn't really strike you as freaking hilarious then seriously, are you sure you actually created another human being with your DNA? Have you ever heard the expression"A corny joke does not have to have any kernels in it"? Probably not, eh? That makes sense because it is not saying that is real. And that's the beauty of dad jokes -- which wordplay makes and makes you self-satisfied while their eyes are rolled by your partner, your kids want to disappear under the dinner table. It's one of the perks that comes with a lifetime membership to your dad club be certain you have a fantastic groaner for every occasion. I’ve even had dad jokes left recorded on my doorbell camera. Here are a few jokes I have found and heard from father figures:
- "Dad, did you get a haircut?" "No, I got them all cut!"
- "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y."
- "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles."
- "I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless."
- "Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants."
- "What’s an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer? The space bar."
For more dad jokes click this link. Thanks for being a